How Angelic!

Wow - how cute is this little fella? He is Little Angel on Cloud from The Stamping Bazaar. He arrived in my inbox first thing this morning and when my little "Angels" were supposed to be having their afternoon naps I coloured him up. I didn't think I'd get him on a finished card though, but thankfully the boys just played for a little bit longer while I indulged.






The lace border, tag and swirls are all from those addictive little Magnolia Doo Hickeys - if you like them, be sure to visit Tickled Pink Stamps for yours. The lace doily is also from Tickled Pink Stamps.


The papers are Websters Mini Pages and my edges are sponged with Distress ink.

The Little Angel is coloured in Copics. There is also a fair bit of stickles all over the card for good measure.

I'm going to send him over to Papertake Weekly Challenges to play with their Cutie Patootie challenge.

NOW - If you haven't entered Mad for Markers "Colouring White Objects" challenge yet, why not purchase this cute Little Angel on Cloud and get out your Copics - he is just perfect!

Comments

  1. OH WOW girl this is amazing! You know what's funny? I was soooo going to use those papers with him! They look absolutely amazing, your colouring is WOW fabulous and I love how you use the magnolia dies! WOW WOW love it WOW!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW!!!! Gorgeous card Blonde! You are too clever with these dies too.
    GORGEOUS.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say.... ummm STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS!!! Wow loving your hair flicks! Gorgeous layout too hun. Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Kylie, this is gorgeous!! Really, every bit of it is blissfully beautiful, and I am loving those doohickey tags, they are fab, love how you've used it too!! Wow, I really like this one!! I think I will copy every square inch of it, lol, inches are the US equivilant of, well crap, not sure!! Metres?? Meh, just send it to me and save me the trouble, will ya, lol!!!
    Beautiful work hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kylie this it too cute!! I love him, so sweet! The papers, and embellies work so well, and your colouring is gorgeous!! Have a grea Friday! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how adorable is this!! What a perfect card. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWW WOW you got him already!!! He looks so dreamy and I love your papers..... Beautiful colouring on his hair that looks awesome:-) Hope you make the DT Kylie... I know you want too!!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe he came out so sweet, very cute.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK you need to come to Melb and play with me, I wanna watch you create these amazing cards and learn some clouringz!!! Go on come come heheh you can stay here with me lol.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.