**This post will stay on top until 24 December. Please scroll down for more recent posts**
Yes! I've decided to do a candy in celebration of....300 followers!! Woohoo! Can you believe that? I've been watching and waiting for that little counter to hit 300 for a few days now, lol.
A little over a year ago I started my humble little blog. I was going to offer a little candy when it was my blogaversary, but that came and went and over the last few weeks my excitement has been increasing as I watched the followers go up and up and I decided it was definately time to give a little Christmas joy back to all of you who have made me happy over the past year and a bit.
So here it is... my candy:
What is included:
- Magnolia stamp "Tilda in Windy Weather" (Cosy Autumn Collection)
- CC Designs stamp Itzie Inkies "Butterfly Foxy"
- Sweet November stamp "Baby Bunny" (by the gorgeous Amy Young)
- The Stamping Bazaar stamp "Susie with Pie"
- Rhinestone word "Friends"
- Spica at You pen in "Lavendar"
- Ruby Rock It Felt Border in Electric blue
- A selection of paper doilies
- 1 m Cotton 2.5 cm wide gathered lace
- 1 m Cotton 1cm wide cream crochet lace
- 1 m Cotton 3cm wide white lace
- Rubons by Kaisercraft "Dymo Boys"
- Rubons by Kaisercraft "Believe"
- Flourish with a Bling pearl swirls in "Latte"
- Kaisercraft Pearls
- Kaisercraft Rhinestones in purple
- Heidi Grace "Heart Pins" in pink
- 15 mulbery paper Ivy leaves
- 5 antique brown Curly roses
- 5 peach Curly roses
- A selection of charms
Sooo... what do you have to do to win??? Easy....just:
- Become a follower if you aren't already
- Add a picture of my candy to your side bar and link it back to this post
- Add your name to the linky below
I'll announce the candy winner on the 24th of December.... Good luck!!