15 November 2015

Tilda som Tomte

Yep, back again. I seem to be spending a lot of time at my craft desk lately. 
This is a very old Magnolia stamp from 2006 - Tilda som Tomte.  She is masked with Winter Fence from 2008 Santa collection.

I have coloured the little scene with DIs again, practice, practice, practice. 
The papers are Maja Design.



A lott of Doo Hickey die cuts to embellish along with some lace and ribbon. 

So another Christmas card to cross off the list! Loads more to come. 



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh what a cute card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kylie, this card is soooooooo gorgeousssss! Thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge - Winter Wonderland and good luck! Hope to see you next time again! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.