Wow, I am having a great week this week. The kids are on the mend (woohoo), I had a fabulous first day at work yesterday and things are just generally really on the up right now.
I was thinking the other day that it is almost my 2nd blogaversary! Oh wow, I can't believe its almost been two years since I stepped out into the WWW on my crafty bloggy journey. And what a journey it has been. I have made so many gorgeous friends around the world, I am so lucky.
I thought it was time to give a little something back to those who have been there along the way, sharing in my chats and all the wonderful highs I've had. So I am having a blogaversary candy.....
Its a bit hard to see what is in the candy from the photos as I couldn't arrange it all so it was all visable! So here is a little list....
- A Stamping Bella "Ketto" stamp
- A Whiff of Joy stamp
- A Lili of the Valley stamp
- A Kaisercraft Bubblewrap clear stamp
- 4 Magnolia stamps
- 5 large green paper roses
- 10 mulberry paper vine leaves
- 10 mulberry paper fern leaves
- 2 packets of Kaisercraft paper flowers (choc and pink)
- 1 packet of Maya Road suede blossoms
- 10 mulberry paper poinsettia flowers
- 1 packet of The Girls Paperie Flower Market blossoms
- 1 packet of Petaloo velvet and lace flowers
- 1 packet of Kaisercraft mini crochet doilies
- 3 Whiff of Joy border Dies
- 4 Magnolia Doo Hickey dies (2 tags and 2 flowers)
- 1 Cuttlebug die
The candy will run until my blogaversary on 9 September 2011 and you have until then to enter. All you have to do is add your name/link to the linky below and also add a pic of my candy to your sidebar with a link back to this post. I would be really happy if you are a new follower of my blog as well, but this is not a requirement to enter, it would just make my day :) If you don't have a blog you can still enter, just use my blog address in the linky with your own name and email.Good luck and thank you so much for everything over the last 2 years!