Spritz

Hi there friends, are you having a good weekend?
I'm still struggling with bronchitis and middle ear infection.... it's been 11 days now and I am over it completely. 

Anyway - enough whinging.... yesterday the boys and I sat down for a colouring session. They love it when I go through my digi stamps, especially at Christmas time. This little guy "Spritz" by Saturated Canary caught our attention and we had to print him out for each of us. 


He was fun to colour and then put on a card. I don't know why, but all of the cards I make with SC stamps always turn out super bright. Not that I mind :) I'm happy with this cute little elf. 


Well.... I have a few more cards sitting on my craft desk half assembled so I will get to those this week as I have no more assignments due! I am almost all finished my course - and I have 5 high distinctions from 5 assessments! Not too shabby :) 

Until later then,
Hugs xox

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you'll soon be feeling 100% better
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Kylie. A lovely design, so cheerful and fab colouring of the adorable image! I hope you soon recover. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kylie!
    such a cute card! love your coloring and the embellies.
    Hugs bettina.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.