Truth, Sincerity, Dedication

Happy FriYay everyone,
well..  last day of school holidays over here and boy, we have managed to have a lovely time together.

I have a new card to share with you today which features Ninja Edwin from the Sakura collection. He is soo cute. My husband and boys are all into Jujitsu so this was one stamp I just had to have. 



He has been paired with some lovely Basic Grey papers "Serenade". The sentiment says "Makoto" which means Truth, Sincerity, Dedication. 

The embellishents are all from The Ribbon Girl




Well... that is about it from me today, I received the Magnolia stamp club in the mail so I can't wait to have a little play with those over the weekend. 

Until next time,
Kylie xx

Challenges:



Comments

  1. Amazing. I love all the texture. Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.