Ribbon Girl July Card challenge

Happy Sunday friends, 
Its Ribbon Girl Card challenge day and this week we're looking for Anything Goes with the option of Stars or Stripes.  I've gone with both.


I have paired Mail Tilda (WWW15) with loads of gorgeous Ribbon Girl goodies - Bark stars, Starburst Stamen Lilac, 16mm Lilac Velvet ribbon, 5mm Lilac Crystals, 1 Beaded Berries Lilac/Purple/White, Mocha 10mm Open Roses, 25mm Faux Hession natural, Buttermilk Tiny Ric Rac, Taupe Pretty Blossoms flowers



For a change I've gone with a sepia style of colouring, using the E40-E49 range of Copics. All of the distressing is done with DI Vintage Photo.  The cute negative frame around Tilda is by Darkroom Door.   The card base is cut using a Spellbinders set.


I hope you get a chance to come and play at the Ribbon Girl card challenge

I have another card to share with you later on in the week,
Until then, have a great week!

Comments

  1. So gorgeous, Kylie!!! I had just had to stop by and tell you!! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.