Relax

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. 
This card has taken me two weeks to make :/  It has been super busy over here with school holidays etc. However, I managed to finish it and am very pleased as I adore this Mo's image. It has been a very long time since I last coloured a Mo's stamp, I don't know why, I have quite a few and they're all adorable. Just finding the time I guess. 



This stamp is a digital one from Mo's called appropriately "Coffee".  It reminds me of that feeling of first sip in the morning.  With the school holidays over here, there are been quite a few "coffee" moments in my house!



The papers are a bit of a mix. When I sat down to colour this beauty, I didnt have a clue which papers I was going to use, I just wanted to colour, so when it came time to choose papers, I had about 6 paper pads out looking to match the colours. Most are either MME or Kaisercraft.

The flowers and twine are from The Ribbon Girl.



And finally the side view for so you can see the dimension.
I hope to find some more time to create over the next few days so I hope to be a little more active here. 
Until late, Kylie x



Comments

  1. Incredibly stunning as always sweetie! Love the colours! Hugs, Jane x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!!! Have to go for a coffee now ;)
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.