04 April 2015

Altered Egg carton


Happy  Easter everyone,
I'd like to share a little project I have been working on.

This is an altered egg carton that I'd been saving to play with. 
I removed the label and painted on some gesso to shabby it up then set to work with this adorable little bunny from Magnolia. 



This is Bunny Prince masked with a background stamp from the Lost and Found collection 2013.
All of the flowers, ribbon and ricrac and be found at The Ribbon Girls.


I would like to enter some challenges!


I do have something else to share with you tomorrow. 

Until then, Happy Easter!
Hugs x

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card and adorable bunny..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Gourges colours and love the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Time for Magnolia. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.