The Ribbon Girls March card challenge - Flowers

Wowee, first day of autumn over here in Australia. So what are we given? A beautiful 30 degree plus summer day. Summer has certainly arrived late here. Which is a little unfortunate as I do love autumn. 



I have coloured this adorable little "Forget me Nots Tilda" from the Special Moments 2013 collection for my card and added  lots of gorgeous things from The Ribbon Girl


I went a little overboard with the gorgeous Ribbon Girl goodies - Blooms Tiny Vintage Aqua, Heart Diamante Blue, 50mm 'Ophelia' Ivory Embroidered Tulle Lace, 9mm 9713 Saxe Blue Velvet Ribbon, Resin Frames 'Eiffel', Princess Pin Blue, Stickles Stardust, Natural Hemp twine


Tilda was coloured with Copics. The card base was cut using a Doo Hickey die and so was the layer that Tilda is stamped on. 


There are even flowers on that delicious lace


I hope you get a chance to join in at the Ribbon Girls card challenge this month, we'd love to see what you create. 

Hugs
Kylie x

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.