21 March 2015

Happy Easter

Hi everyone, 
I have finally made a start on my Easter cards for this year. 
I dug out these two cuties from a few years ago and sat down to do some masking

The images are coloured with Copics and the sky is inked using a Doo Hickey cut cloud as a template and a dauber and DI. Another Doo Hickey was used to create the pretty edge on the card. 



The "happy" word was cut using a Heidi Swapp die. 
The string and buttons are from the Ribbon Girl
The paper is Pink Paislee Colorwash.

It was nice for a change to make a fairly clean and simple card. The images are made the focus rather than the embellishments. 

I hope to find a few more hours at my craft desk over the next few days so I hope to be back soon!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous card Kylie, love your colouring it's just amazing! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kylie. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.