Happy Easter

Hi everyone, 
I have finally made a start on my Easter cards for this year. 
I dug out these two cuties from a few years ago and sat down to do some masking

The images are coloured with Copics and the sky is inked using a Doo Hickey cut cloud as a template and a dauber and DI. Another Doo Hickey was used to create the pretty edge on the card. 



The "happy" word was cut using a Heidi Swapp die. 
The string and buttons are from the Ribbon Girl
The paper is Pink Paislee Colorwash.

It was nice for a change to make a fairly clean and simple card. The images are made the focus rather than the embellishments. 

I hope to find a few more hours at my craft desk over the next few days so I hope to be back soon!




Comments

  1. Wow, gorgeous card Kylie, love your colouring it's just amazing! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kylie. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.