MDUC - Snips and Snails - one for the boys

Good morning friends 
I have a project here to share with you for MDUC today. There is a new challenge up and this fortnight we're looking for "Snips and snails and puppy dogs tails" - or if you prefer, one for the boys.


I am very excited that my eldest son has been showing interest in "chapter books". He is 6 and in the first grade at school. We've just begun "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and I couldn't be happier. 



To celebrate this milestone, I made him his first bookmark. 
This features an adorable older Edwin, "Heartbreaker Edwin" from the Right Through my Heart collection of 2010. He is sitting on "Books" from the Graduate collection of 2009.


The ribbons, string and button are all from Ribbon Girl.


I stamped the background with a Prima script stamp using "Old Paper" DI. The sentiment is Bildmalarna. 

It would be great for you to join us at MDUC this fortnight. 
Magnolia themselves are sponsoring the challenge so it would be a fantastic prize to win. 
hope to see you there!
Hugs x

Comments

  1. just the thing to encourage him to read! it's lovely Kylie, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous sweetie! Love the colour scheme and the book stamp is great! Think I NEED that one now lol! Hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bookmark. Love the coloring and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad he is interested in books and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is my Favorite. Bet he loves his bookmark and love the Little sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.