31 January 2015

MDUC - bingo!!!

Hello - well I am finally here to post my card for MDUC's first challenge of the year which went live on Tuesday. I was waiting for better lighting to take a photo, alas it didn't eventuate so I am stuck with a sad washed out photo to share with you. It really just doesn't do the card justice at all, I must apologise for that.


This card follows the bingo card row down: Fancy folds, masking, make your own embellishments.  The only embellies I didn't make were the ribbon which I had left over from my wedding, haha, yes I am a horder! The crystal flat backs - Magnolia Knick Knackeries and some small roses. The rest are all die cut. 


I masked "You are my valentine" Tilda from the new Lovely Duo collection with a background stamp from a few years ago. I will have to look the name of this one up for you however, it is probably 6 years old :)


The papers are a mix of MME papers from various collections. 

I hope you get a chance to come and play at our challenge, there is a bit over a week to go. 
Until then, have a great weekend. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow Looooove it all those Fabulous Embellies and love the way you masked your Tilda. Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.