MDUC - bingo!!!

Hello - well I am finally here to post my card for MDUC's first challenge of the year which went live on Tuesday. I was waiting for better lighting to take a photo, alas it didn't eventuate so I am stuck with a sad washed out photo to share with you. It really just doesn't do the card justice at all, I must apologise for that.


This card follows the bingo card row down: Fancy folds, masking, make your own embellishments.  The only embellies I didn't make were the ribbon which I had left over from my wedding, haha, yes I am a horder! The crystal flat backs - Magnolia Knick Knackeries and some small roses. The rest are all die cut. 


I masked "You are my valentine" Tilda from the new Lovely Duo collection with a background stamp from a few years ago. I will have to look the name of this one up for you however, it is probably 6 years old :)


The papers are a mix of MME papers from various collections. 

I hope you get a chance to come and play at our challenge, there is a bit over a week to go. 
Until then, have a great weekend. 


Comments

  1. Wow Looooove it all those Fabulous Embellies and love the way you masked your Tilda. Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.