Ribbon Girl Card challenge - Anything goes!

Hello there, 
It is time for a card challenge over at the Ribbon Girl challenges.
This week the challenge is Anything Goes. 


I have used a lot of Ribbon Girl products on my Christmas card - Bronze Vintage Heart Frame, 9mm 9564 Eggshell Velvet Berisford, Berries Red Shiny Bunch of 10, Blooms Tiny Vintage Cream, 26mm 'Clara' Ivory Guipure, 38mm Vintage Ivory Fluted Edge Sheer, 1 Bunch of Tiny Red Berries, 1 Pk of 10 13mm Rusty Jingly Bells, 10 metres Bakers Twine Red & White, Winter Cones Frosted Brown, 5g pack of clear dewdrops


The stamps are Magnolia - Snowy Branch (Waiting for Christmas collection) is masked with the Bull Finch from an older collection - I think So Snowy. The images are coloured with copics



I hope you get a chance to enter the challenge this week, we'd love to see your Anything Goes creations.

Comments

  1. This is stunning! So many beautiful little details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kylie! Such a gorgeous colour scheme. Big hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I wouldn't have picked the Finch to be a Magnolia. Your Card is Awesome loving the shaker! Enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.