Here I am!

Good morning friends.... I seem to be getting back into my colouring slowly.....

This is Here I'm Tilda from Pink Lemonade and she is making a shy appearance for MDUC's newest challenge - Shabby Chic. 


The papers are Magnolia as are all the dies I've used. 
To shabby things up I've distressed the edges and used a lot of gesso. 


The image is coloured with Copics.
The flowers are from The Ribbon Girl

I hope you get a chance to come and play along this fortnight, we'd love to see you there,
Hugs x

Comments

  1. Lots of great details and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is gorgeous! So many beautiful little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always, soo beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kylie and beautiful coloring! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love Love your gorgeous Card! I did wonder how I was going to use this Tilda! Thanks for the Inspiration! Enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.