MDUC #240 - Winter wonderland

Good morning all Maggie friends,
There is a new challenge up at MDUC today - Winter wonderland . 


I've masked two stamps from the Christmas collection from last year for some fun, then coloured in Copics. I'm a little rusty. I've not been colouring as much lately - and it is very obvious!


The papers are yummy Maya design, a gift from my teamie, Janne (thanks Hunny). 
All of the embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl - so many gorgeous goodies in that store! Now is the time to get your Christmas craft supplies too.


I hope you get a chance to come and play at MDUC this week, we'd love to see your take on the challenge. 

Until later, 
Hugs xx

Comments

  1. What a darling card. A fab image, great colouring and a pretty design with all those die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh what a sweet card you made. Have a nice day, Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow if I ever get this rusty with my colouring I will be very Happy! It looks AMAZING all those soft colours! Love it! Enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.