May The Force Be With You

Today is a special day! It is my hubby's 40th birthday!
Happy Birthday Jeroen xxx
We were woken early by my youngest son saying to my eldest son "Its Daddy's Birthday!" - it was so sweet. Only four years old and he knew today was special from the moment he opened his little eyes. Love you guys!


As he is a sci fi buff, when I saw this adorable Saturated Canary digi "May the force by in you" I knew this was the stamp for his birthday card. 


My two little people told me that I coloured the light sabres in the wrong colour - oops! Sorry. Apparently they should have been green. 


The papers are MME, from my favourite stack. I only have a few sheets of this gorgeous paper left. I dont know if you can get it anymore though. 


All of the die cuts are Magnolia Doo Hickey dies except the cogs, that one is MFT. 
The sentiment is Magnolia and the date stamp is a SMASH one.


The cotton tape, hessian trim, seam binding, liquid pearls and jute string are all from The Ribbon Girl.

It was so much fun to make a male card for a change. 
I have a couple more coming in the future to look forward to with two little boys having birthdays in the coming months. 

I'll be back on Tuesday with my card for MDUC and there is a Magnolia stamp club set waiting for me at the Post Office too! Woohoo, can't wait for it to open on Tuesday so I can play. 

Until later,
Have a good Easter weekend. 
Hugs x



Comments

  1. Wow this is Totally Awesome! Yep your Light Sabres should be green! Your faces are Amazing so much tiny detail! Bet your Husband and Kids loved it! Hope you have all been good for the Bunny and have a Great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card- bet he loved it (it's on our facebook page today), hugs Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! Sweetie I absolutely adore this card!! It is incredible! Hahaha as an original Star Wars movie fan :D I have to agree with you that the original lightsaber is blue :D but then they had green too later on so the boys are right too ;) hehehe, anyway...WOW!!!!! at how you've done the glow around them! They look real! I HAVE to get this digi for a certain little boy's birthday - he's a Star Wars fan too! big hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this card is just awesome..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.