03 October 2013

MiC's Phoebe

Good morning... nothing like getting back into crafting with a bang :) Two cards in a week! Just like old times. 
This is a new stamp from Make it Crafty - Phoebe. There is a set of four of these gorgeous stamps and as soon as I saw them I had to have them. This one is Phoebe.


I printed her out so that she would look like it was a Polaroid photo :) There is something about them that just reminds me of the '70's.


The sentiment is Lili of the Valley. 



I hope you like it! Head over to check out the rest of the girls :) You won't be disappointed!

The sketch is by Sandy from The Sketchy Challenges. I have stepped down from this DT recently as I just havent had enough time to craft.  It is now in the good hands of Cordine and the girls. I know they will take good care of it. 
That is probably it from me now until the weekend, so enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Kylie

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, Wow this is gorgeous. I love the way you have printed it out to make it look like a polaroid. Very creative. Your colouring is fantastic. I love it :) Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs Blog
    NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous Kylie! And if you want to come back you're always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW LOVEit Kylie <3
    missed you xxx
    hugs Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kylie!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love how it looks like a polaroid! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie this is simply stunning. beautiful work. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.