18 October 2013

Karate Tilda

Oh - hooray - it is the weekend finally!
Time to get the markers and stamps out! Its craft time, sigh - bliss. 


This card was a commission from someone at work. She is a martial arts instructor and requested a card for one of her students - a little girl turning 8 year old who has an orange belt - did I have the perfect stamp for this little missy!


This is Karate Tilda - I almost didnt believe that this stamp was two years out already. These last few years have just flown by. 


Had to add a "8" to the card :)


And a little doo hickey peacock watching miss Tilda do her martial arts. 
Some shabby pink frantage, lots of girly lace and flowers and we're done. 
I hope the recipient likes her special card. My work colleague was pleased so that was enough to make my day. 
I'll be back Sunday
Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, just perfect for the recipient!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.