Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Sketch

Hey everyone, I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter. We're all recovering today from chocolate hang overs. he he he. Good thing it only happens once a year!


I made this card for Magnolia Down Under Challenges - a sketch using this cute stamp from the Christmas collection. She is such a cutie!


The challenge this week is a sketch by me. We would love see what you do with it. 


I love the new Magnolia Doo Hickey dies - this one is the new feathers one. So cute!

I have another card to share with you too for this weekend, so I will be back later. 
Hugs x

Comments

  1. woweeee!!! kylie this is STUNNING! I love the colours on her and the gorgeous feathers...such a beautiful design... the details are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woweeee!!! kylie this is STUNNING! I love the colours on her and the gorgeous feathers...such a beautiful design... the details are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Card! Colouring is Amazing, Love the shadows and all those Embellishments Looooove them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.