17 February 2013

The Ribbon Girl - Guest DT - Colour Challenge

Hi friends,
I was really so very lucky to be asked recently if I could be a Guest DT for The Ribbon Girl's February colour challenge.  Of course I said yes!
Thank you so much Mary and Andrea for inviting me along to play this week. It is certainly an honour.
 
 
 
The challenge is TURQUOISE or AQUA.  I have loaded my card with so many goodies from The Ribbon Girl - Berries, Velvet lace, Sparkle bead string, diamanté button, rolled paper roses, crystal stems

 
Yep - lots and lots of fabulous goodies!!
The stamp is by Magnolia - it is from the With Love collection - Bakes with Love and the Chocolat accessory stamps.

 
The paper is The Girls Paperie - I really wish I'd bought more of this gorgeous paper as I think it is no longer available. The shape of the card was cut with a Go Kreate die. The bird cage and bird are from a Spellbinders set.

 
Yep - lots going on with this card but I was really happy with how it turned out.
Please check out the challenge over at The Ribbon Girl this week, you will not be disappointed!!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs x

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see this stamp without a Tilda. Like it a lot.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kylie this card is gorgeous! I love all of the embellies! Great colors too. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation Kylie, it looks so yummy with all the embellies.
    Have a great week,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning kylie.really scrummy image and i love your pretty colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gorgeous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome Kylie..Gorgeous coloring and details.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.