TOMIC - Inspiration and theme!

Hi there! It is TOMIC time again :)
This month is a fantastic new challenge - we have an inspiration photo, are looking for beach theme and also want to see a shell somewhere in your creation....stamped, as an embellishment, up to you. 


I took inspiration from the colours and the layout of the gorgeous Magnolia Ink cover by DT Silvie. I adore her card which is showcased beautifully. 


I went a bit snap happy when taking photos. I quite enjoyed colouring so my image looked "sepia" toned. My colouring is inspired by my good friend Debbie Dolphin. Her sepia toned water colouring is amazing!


This cute Edwin is from the Summer Memories collection, as is the sentiment. 


And finally, a photo of the whole card. Sorry, I bet you thought we'd never get there, hahaha. 


The blue berries are by Magnolia and the other flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. 
I have something to share again tomorrow so until then,
have a great day!


Comments

  1. Gorgeous hun, lovely colouring and layout, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Kylie what a stunning card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous colors! I love it Kylie!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Kylie! Wonderful design! Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. I love every single detail!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers Kylie!Awesome monochromatic colouring...love the whole layout...fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally amazing card Kylie :)
    Love the sephia look!
    Gorgeous flowers
    Hugs, JIll

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous details and colors, beautiful paper, and great layout!
    I love the shapes, and the shell looks great. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kylie,
    your card is just gorgeous and I really like the monochromatic coloring, the beautiful papers and all the details, too.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning kylie.your colouring is fantastic and i love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow so beautiful card
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Commented on this over on Wild Orchid Crafts, it's beautiful :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too love your coloring style... just awesome.

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's stunning Kylie!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.