The Sketchy Challenges

Hi there! Its the weekend already. Yay! 
That of course means a new round of challenges out there in blog land.
I have a card here to share for The Sketchy Challenges
This week I am hosting and I have prepared the sketch. I am delighted to say that Zoe from Make It Crafty is sponsoring the challenge. Thank you so much Zoe!


I have adorable "Little Tilda" here from the new Little Christmas collection from Magnolia. I have used a lot of Magnolia papers and Doo Hickey dies on my card as well. 


All of the edges are inked with Tea Dye DI. The amazing flowers and pearls are Wild Orchid Crafts


Tilda is coloured with Copics and a generous amount of stickles were used again. 
I have to say, normally I would feel quite odd making Christmas cards so early, but this year it feels really lovely. We are having a very cold winter over here in Canberra - possibly even snow tonight - so it feels somewhat appropriate to be making some wintery Christmas cards :) 


I was quite happy with how this card turned out. It is a lovely stamp to colour - as are all of the Magnolia stamps in my opinion :)
I have a bust few days blogging ahead of me. All of my challenges seem to have aligned on the one weekend  each fortnight, lol. 
Until tomorrow - have a lovely weekend!
Hugs x

Comments

  1. Super gorgeous Kylie!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, the image is gorgeous and I love the colours and all the detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card Dear friend:) Wonderful details and gorgeous image:)
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! The colouring is absolutely amazing and I love all the details, they are all just perfect :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards and your hair colouring are fabulous:0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so beautiful kylie.stunning design and the tilda is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, love these colors.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very Stunning card ! Love all the soft colours.Cann't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kylie this is absolutely amazing! I just love the whole design and layout...beautiful details and the colours is beautiful.Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your card Kylie, so delicate with the soft colours and the wonderful new Tilda :)
    Fantastic colourpalette :)
    Have a nice day sweetie
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely ,tender creation Kylie!!
    I adore it!! Gorgeous colors and coloring.
    Have a lovely sunday
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beauty card as always Kylie, and stunning coloring too ..
    i just always have an enjoy time walking by through your blog :)

    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS!!!! card Kylie. I love to see all the different decorating ideas that you come up with on the front of your cards. You creations are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS!!!! card Kylie. I love to see all the different decorating ideas that you come up with on the front of your cards. You creations are always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's gorgeous Kylie!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its beautiful Kylie and the colouring is wonderful, have alovely sunday lotso f love June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, WOW, WOW.....SPECTACULAR CREATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.