Wild Orchid Crafts - Things with Wings

G'day friends, how was your Monday?  I suppose it is just beginning for some of you! Here on the Eastern side of Australia, the day is coming to an end, my little boys are in bed and about to catch some zzzzz's and Hubby and I are settling in for a quiet evening. 

There is a new challenge up at Wild Orchid Crafts challenge today. 
This fortnight we are looking for Things with Wings. 


A close friend of mine has a special birthday tomorrow......she is turning the big 4-0 oops, I mean, 21 again! 
I thought I would make an explosion box with a surprise cupcake inside. Adorable Beautiful Tilda is sitting atop some gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.... 



The tag is cut with a fantastic Magnolia Doo Hickey die and the sentiment is from Lily of the Valley. 


My friend has lovely dark brown hair with burgundy tones throughout, so I tried to colour Tilda with similar hair colour.  I think the Copic colours I used were E 49, 57, R 59, E 42 and lots of gold Spica pen. 



I would like to enter some challenges myself this week:

Have a  great week,
xxx

Comments

  1. Dear Kylie what a lovely creation you have made again! You are such an inspiration for me! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    So nice, Beautyfull.

    hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Love the bright color combo and the yummy cake:)!
    Have a great week hon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Gorgeous Kylie, what inspirational creations you produce.
    I love the cupcake with Tilda sat on it :)
    I like the shape of the box sides,I am off to check out your Tutorials...if not done one .. will you consider doing one in the near future xxx
    Hugs mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie,
    This is absolutely stunning,love it all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is wonderful. Just waiting for the snow here in North of Scotland, 5-10 cm forecast brrr!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project Kylie, I love this Tilda, gorgeous colouring, love the sparkle..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so wonderful Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's absolutely gorgeous! She's gonna love it!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful creation, Thank you for sharing with us at Gingerloft.
    Einat

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fabulous is this!! Love it Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colours and stunning colouring of the image... i love the way you have folded the box.. Hugs, Brittany, xoxo
    http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW ! Love what you have done here. Hope your friend appreciate this :-)

    How did you make the cupcake inside the box ?

    Happy Easter
    :-) Nina

    http://ninashobby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a adorable creation. Love it inside and out.
    Thanks for joining Gingerloft Challenge.

    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  15. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L creation. that's it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards!

      Delete
  16. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    Thank You for joining us at Gingerloft last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.