TOMIC #45

Hi there everyone!
My card today is for TOMIC challenge! 
This week are looking for Criss Cross card with the theme of Princes and Princesses.
If you haven't made a Criss Cross card before, gorgeous Silvie has done a tutorial for you to follow, thanks so much Silvie!


My card features Tilda Princess of the Valley and I have made my card into an invitation using the new invitation stamp. I used my Doo Hickey dies for the lace edging and tag. 


The papers are Prima and flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts. 


I love Criss Cross cards and I had a lot of fun making this one, its been a while :) 
I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week, there is another fantastic prize up for grabs from Magnolia!

I'll be back on the weekend... until then
Enjoy your week!
Hugs x

Comments

  1. oh! Kylie, this is adorable, I have not made one for over a year and its inspired me to make another xx
    I love your colours and detail, its beautiful
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuss! love the color combo, flowers and Tilda looks fantastic. TFS and the tutorial too.
    Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so wonderful ! Love the colors, superb creation !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning! Luuuuw the colors,
    and the use of the dies is beautiful. :)
    Gorgeous colors and adorable image.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! Gorgeous, coloured perfect... such a beautiful creation... I'm in awe... Stunning May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG....WOW, WOW, WOW! What an incredibly gorgeous work of art, Kylie!!!!!!!! Absolutely breathtaking!!! Adore your coloring and all those luscious details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW....This is fabulously gorgeous..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! I love the flower cluster and the lovely Tilda image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It ought to be against the law to be as talented as you are!!! This piece of wonderment is gorgeous!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I really like your style!
    Im a follower now.
    Come to visit my blog sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, absolutely gorgeous, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kylie this is amazing darlin its a work of art its so beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.