Fight like a girl

Hi there everyone! Well.. I am running late again. I only finished my card for MDUC's new challenge - Flags and Banners - a couple of hours before it was due to go up and it was too dark to take a photo so I've had to wait until now to get myself organised.


I have always liked this cute little Tilda from The winner takes all collection from last year but she has only just joined my little family of stamps recently. Despite having an idea in my head how I wanted my card to turn out, It didnt quite work out. Sigh. Oh well... I guess that is what happens when you craft under pressure haha. 
Cutie Tilda is from Shop Bron.

Here's a closer pic of the banner i added to my card. 


I've used a doo hickey die down the side of my card to girly it up a bit and some grungy inking with DI Pumice stone.  All of the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the pretty cream lace is Magnolia. 


I hope you get a change to join us at MDUC this week. 
I'll be back tomorrow with something else to share. 
Until then, have a lovely weekend. 
Kylie x

Comments

  1. A lovely card and she is really a winner. Extreme cute.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawww!! This is sooo beatiful!! Love all the colors and how you've colored Tilda!!

    Hope you'll have a great sunday!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never.
    I looove the colors you used for this one, and the layout is perfect,
    with the dies on each side and such a lovely format.
    Adorable Tilda!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous card Kylie!!
    hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card, love the image and the fab embellies!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I love the way you put them together and your colouring is stunning.

    hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.