Farewell Tilda and Cordine's Sketch

Good morning everyone,
I hope you have a fun weekend planned?
We're having a nice quiet one. Yesterday we headed out to the shops with the boys to find some ingredients for my eldest son's birthday cake - he is determined that he will have a blue truck cake for his birthday on Saturday next week, lol. Its amazing how strong minded a little boy turning 4 can be ;)

My card today is for two challenges that went live this weekend....


This is a card for Oma Jo. My husband's grandmother who was here visiting us from Holland over Summer. My little boys grew quite attached to her while she was here and although she has been back in Holland for almost two months, they are still asking for her to come and play. 


I have inked up Farewell Tilda from the Bon Voyage collection of 2010. This is the first time I've coloured this stamp and she is just adorable. I wasn't so happy with the way I coloured her hair, but oh well. 


The papers are Lost and Found Two Blush. I love this collection. The pinks are so rich. 
The flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts and the gorgeous taupe rose ribbon is from my sweet friend Louise in Sweden. She sent me this ribbon last year and I use is so sparingly so I have it forever, lol. The cream cotton lace with ribbon through it is from Magnolia. 


I hope you get a chance to join us at both Magnolia Down Under and also The Sketchy Challenges - why not combine your project for both challenges as I have done? 

Until later, have a great weekend,
Hugs K



Comments

  1. A stunning card, her hair is beautiful.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing. I love the backing papers too.

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Kylie, just love your colouring and all the details you add are so fabulous...beautiful card...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great coloring and so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love how you have decotated the card. The flowers and your colouring are georgous.
    Hugs, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love this!!! The colours are soooooo gorgeous!! Oma Jo will be so thrilled when she receives it!! LOL I'm pleased I'm not the only one who has to use rose ribbon sparingly so I have it forever lol - I love it so much! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card, very pretty! Oma Jo will be very happy!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love this card and all the little extras you've put into it. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kylie this is so beautiful, your colouring is amazing even the hair!, gorgeous layout and those flowers look stunning.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHH Kylie what a beauty, the colouring the flowers gorgeous, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kylie this is so beautiful and so neat and so gorgeous ooh I love it hunnie xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.