Tilda Princess of the Valley

Have you seen the new "Princes and Princesses" collection from Magnolia? 
They are on pre-order and will be at your favourite store any day now.
I just placed my order with ShopBron  today, she will have them in very soon. If you are in Australia and looking for a store with the complete collection, head over to ShopBron. You won't be disappointed!
I was really happy to see so many adorable animals in the collection this time. 


My boys let me play at my craft desk for a little while this afternoon - unheard of! They have been suspiciously good today... makes me wonder what I am in for tomorrow actually... ;) 

These two adorable stamps are "Tilda Princess of the Valley" and "Tilda's Castle" and made an easel card. 


I used the Magnolia Doo Hickey Die "Doily" for the rear of my easel card... it is a bit hard to see though behind the beautiful papers and Miss Tilda herself.  The papers are new MME "Miss Caroline" - so pretty! 

All of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Well, that is it from me today. I'll be back with a bit of luck on Wednesday with another card to share.
Until then, have a great week!
Hugs Kylie 

Comments

  1. Oh, your Tilda is cute so much! And this castle is fantastic!! great colouring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A swet little scene you created. This Tilda is so cute with her little crown.
    Good luck with your boys tomorrow.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kylie this is amazing!!!! im so pleased you popped by my blog to see me cos now ive found yours and your work is so beautiful, what a talented lady, thank you so much for your lovely comment too, have a great day huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie this is absolutely stunning!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspirational easel card kylie I love all the layering , I just got that MME paper last week it's lovely and I've preordered my Magnolia stamps so can't wait to get them.
    Look forward to seeing what you make next
    Hugs Susie Sugar x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super CUTE card!!! I just love all those beautiful colors you´ve used and the gorgeous flowers and the image is soooo adorable =))
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just STUNNING. Love the rose on the bow, and the great images.
    Lovely embellished.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh so Sweet!Such a lovely card,love the colouring !And the gorgeous details!!! So in love with this new stamps!
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl! This is waaaayyy too cute Kylie! The colors are like candy and I think that is one of the cutest Tildas in the bunch!! Look at her little wilted flower haha!! Love that you stamped onto the polkadot paper, looks fab!!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kylie your card is utterly gorgeous, I adore the new collection!
    Can't wait to colour them :))
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is no surprise as to how wonderful your card is - delicious!! I have to admit I will be a sucker for that castle. I love pretend worlds although I think I would rather live in a mushroom house!!!! In the woods.
    Your cards are always a delight Kylie!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word, what a luscious creation! Love this magical scene you created for this precious Tilda! Another work of art, Kylie....BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card hun! I love this new stamp, you did a fabulous job showcasing her. Your card is gorgeous and I love all the embellies and details added.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh Kylie! This is incredibly gorgeous! Wow wow wow, your details are AMAAAAZING! Whew, let me pick my jaw up off the floor! lol! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi sweetie!
    oh! this is so, so beautiful, just like your creations always are. Just dropped by to get me some inspiration and a kick to my mojo, your work always makes me wanna craft (just wisch my end products could look as wonderful as yours do). Thank you so much for that hun.
    big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous as always! So many beautiful details. I love the stamps and the flowers. Simply stunning! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.