WOC - Anything Goes

Hey! It is time for the first Wild Orchid Challenge for 2012. We've made it easy for you too, the challenge is "Anything Goes". 


I used a 12' sheet of Prima and scored it into a little handbag. I love these cute one sheet bags. I used my Cherry Lyn 4" doily die to make the top of the bag. 

The seam binding, lace, flowers, pearl spray, Venise lace butterfly and adhesive back pearls are all from Wild Orchid Crafts!


The adorable sentiment is by Lili of the Valley.


All of the edges have been inked in Vintage Photo DI. 

I would like to enter my little handbag into The Shabby Tea Room challenge, which is an inspiration photo with 'sewing' embellishments. 

My son is doing much better today. He is smiling and almost back to his cheeky little self. Thank you so much for your kind words. I love this bloggy crafting community. 

Thanks for checking back in to see me. It was lovely to 'see' you.
Until later in the week, 
Hugs Kylie 

Comments

  1. That is the coolest thing ive seen in a while! Your blog is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little bag Kylie...must have a go..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Beautiful , amazing work Kylie,
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome.. yes - this is absolutely AWESOME! The green DP is soo beautiful. And what to say about these gorgeous roses and doilies of yours? Great!
    Hugs
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Kylie! Simply breathtaking project ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohhh! This little bag is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie, love your creation, would you mind if i used it as inspiration and put a link to your blog in my post, hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Kylie,
    I'm glad your little guy is doing much better... And I have to say that your little bag is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  10. A cute little box with a lovely text.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these bags and this one is simply beautiful!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just wonderful Kylie
    Love the flowers and the colours are beautiful
    Glad to hear your son is better!
    Have a nice day :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi kylie!
    what a wonderful little bag, i gotta try one of those, yours is beautiful.
    I too have had a sick little baby girl over here.she had a really high fever, 40,5. Today she was back to daycare tho, so shes al back to beeing a little wild thing,lol.
    have a fabby week sweetie!.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. I love the surprise inside. thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, love the flowers, hugs! Brittany, xoxo
    http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really stunning Kylie, I love the flowers. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your little handbag :-) Thanks for sharing (I may try it out myself...)
    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kylie this project is wonderful and so very sweet. What a keepsake!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. b'ful! You have a lovely blog... I am your new follower from India..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply stunning. Every little part & detail is just Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.