Sketchy Challenges - Kellie's Sketch! (GDT opportunity!!)

As promised.... I am back!!  And again, with something a little different! 
There is a new sketch up at The Sketchy Challenges today, this week is Kellie's sketch and it is perfect for cards, scrap layouts, anything at all you feel like whipping up that is a bit on the crafty side! 


I have been itching to try out a scrap page of my boys with fussy cut photos, a la Brit . Brit is a scrapping mastermind and I have been stalking her blog for months now. While I am not brave enough to try out her exact style, this is was a baby step for me, lol, but it was super FUN and I love the result!  Thanks so much Brit for the inspiration! 


The papers are MME Lime Twist and I have cut out the hills for the little scene and cut around some photos of my little boys to add. The fence is cut from white bazzil with a Magnolia Doo Hickey die and the little car, plane and ants are all Kaisercraft rub ons. 


I inked all of the edges and the chippies are painted with Adirondak acrylic dabbers. The clouds are by Dusty Attic and the tree is Kaisercraft. 


So a fairly simple layout for a fantastic Sketch.....the sponsor this week is Tickled Pink Stamps with a fabby prize AND... we are looking for some Guest DT members! If you are interested in playing along with our challenge, we would looooove to have you on board. Just add "GDT" after your name when you enter! 



So that is it from me today... I will be back .. yes again... tomorrow morning with a card to share with you for MDUC. There is another FUN challenge there tomorrow as well! 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Can't wait to see what you do with Kellie's sketch! Go and try it NOW!

Meanwhile... I'm playing in these challenges....
Order of the Opus Gluei - Take a picture
CES Challenges - Anything but a card
Dutch Dare - For the Boys

See you tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Wow! This layout looks really cool and fun! Love thouse bright colours too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lots of fun Kyie what great pictures hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this layout is smashing. So sweet. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your lo's Kylie!
    Great photos of the boys and fantastic details. really nice with the plane and the text/words behind. Lovely stiching :)
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! this is so amazing Kylie! I hope I can become more creative with my layouts like this! I'm still a bit wary and taking the throw flowers on it and it will be OK idea! Such cute pictures of your little cuties! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie - love your work. Great choice of papers and colours, and those two boys look like they might get up to a bit of mischief judging by their cheeky grins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is so adorable. I love how you were brave enough to fussy cut those cute little guys out. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome layout! I love the fence and how your little guy is hanging on it all nonchalant. I love your journaling too. This is so sweet! Thank you for joining in at the Opus Gluei! Have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. soo cute!!!! i love everything, kylie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kylie - I LOVE this you've made using flag colours. I always admire your colourful creations, I'm more of a softy palette myself as when I use brights I think they look slightly tacky as they so easily can. But you really are a master at it, I must pop over here to see how its done for my next 'brights' creation! - (Big fan) haha.
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Kylie, what a wonderful card! Love the colors and that image is so sweet. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kylie, what a great page, I love the tree, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this!! Thanks for playing at CES this week xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is really cute, I love their expressions and how you've incorporated lots of fun elements into this layout! I think my favorite part is the little fella hanging out over the fence, that just makes me grin!

    Thank you for playing with us at Opus Gluei and sharing your creativity! Now, c'mon back over for more themes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.