The Sketchy Challenges - Corry's sketch

Hey there! 
There is a new sketch over at The Sketchy Challenges this week - by the super talented Corry :) She has lined up a fabby sponsor too - Prairie Fairy Designs - OMG - the images over there are so cute! 


I thought Corry's sketch lent itself well to a Joy fold card and I hadn't made one in a while so off I went :)  The stamp is by Lili of the Valley, one of those cutie Milly stamps. I must apologise for the coloouring... OMG - I ended up colouring the image for this card four times. Each time I coloured it, something happend... i dropped my inkpad upside down on the first (which was coloured perfectly :S) and then stupidly tried colouring the second with prismas (disaster), the third, well, not worth talking about and by the time I finished this one, I was not at all happy with the flower but it was midnight and I was too tired to do another one :S Sometimes you just have one of those crappy colouring days!!


The cute sentiment is by North Star Stamps (lovin these sentiments!!)


The beautiful papers are by Basic Grey, Sweet Threads - love them! I am entering my card into the Basic Grey Challenges - Something New (my new sentiment stamp, new Lili of the Valley stamp and new paper pad). 

I will be back a little later with something else to share with you... a Magnolia project ;) 
Til then - have a great day!!
Hugs xx

Comments

  1. hi kylie!
    a wonderful card. i love the colors. i for sure cant see anything wrong with the coloring???looks perfect.
    Im so happy to be able to create togheter with al you talanted girlies.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you see - this is what's called true talent.
    And this is what is called me watching you. And I do watch you Kylie. By the way, I would love to hold a flower bigger than I. What fun.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is stunning and the wee image is so adorable too. I love it. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! So cute :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card with a lovely text.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, inside and out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your latest cards are beautiful hun! So happy and bright. Hope your eldest feels a bit more happy to by this time...
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh!!! It's so cute!! I love this card!!! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is stunning. I love your image and it is coloured beautifully and yes, I know what those days feel like - regularly !! It was worth all the trauma though !

    Love the BG papers you used and all your very pretty details.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unlucky you ☺! But I love this image and your card is just great!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's just gorgeous (as always! :))!
    Thanks so much for joining in the "Something New"-challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges

    *hugs*
    Angélique

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.