Redraw of Koala Hugs Tilda

Hi there ... I'm back with a surprise.... 

If you will remember,  gorgeous Jane won the Koala Hugs Tilda stamp a week or so ago... BUT she is such a sweetheart, she told me that she had already won the stamp from Shop Bron a few days earlier... so asked that I redraw the winner! How lovely is that? Thanks so much Jane for being one of bloglands true darlings. 

So... I wonder who our new winner is....
......
......

#65

Congratulations Sherryn! Could you please email me at 
kyliekueter @ tpg.com.au
with your address so I can send out your stamp!
If I don't hear from you by 9pm Saturday (Aus time), I will redraw again... :o)

Have a great day everyone!


Comments

  1. Aww that was very sweet of Jane. Congrats to Sherryn. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Sherryn, wow what a lovely person Jane is, gee there is some fantastic people in our little craft world.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Sherryn!
    And Jane, this is so sweet off you!
    Greetz Kizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through splitcoast and I absolutely LOVE your work! They are works of art and the detail you put into each one is amazing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was very lovely of Jane, congrats to Sherryn
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely layout. Cute son!!!
    And wow for your new sewing machine.....you have to show use what you made........because I hope you didn't buy it just for cards.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.