MDUC - Edwin Only

Hiya! Well.. it is Monday here already in Aus. 
I'm a day late sharing my card for MDUC with you... oops! Sorry. 

This week we want to see Edwin Only. Accessory stamps are fine to use, but we want to send little Tilda on a vacation. Give her a week off ;)


My gorgeous friend Louise sent me some delicious watercolour paper from Sweden! I adore this stuff. It is just amazing. Although, looking at this close up picture, lol, I need some practice hahaha. 


I made a gate fold card for a bit of a change. I dont know.. sometimes I just don't feel like making a square 6 inch card :)
I paired little Edwin with the Magnolia branch from one of last year's collections... I think it was Sweet Rainbow? I'll double check. 
The papers are MME Lost and Found and the cute little resin birdie is Prima. 


Oh! And inside is completed too. The fun doily edge is a Tim Holtz die. I love Tim's dies but it is a bit annoying they don't go through my Grand Callibur machine. My little Cuttlebug has to come out to play when I want to use these. 

So there you go... its Edwin only this week at MDUC. I hope you get a chance to come and play with us. 
Don't forget there is a Guest DT opportunity running over at MDUC as well so check out the details. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of other things to share :) 

Comments

  1. Edwin looks so cute here Kylie, lovely..
    and you did the coloring so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kylie, I just this Edwin, and find it sad we don't use him enough. Beautiful watercoloring and gorgeous gate fold card. Love the beautiful colors you colored Edwin with. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwin is so adorable on the tree. I also love the style of your card, you are always so creative and so it is fun to see what you do. Handsome card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a sweet card. It looks great that Edwin is sitting on a branch. Lovely idea the way you can open the card.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beatiful card, so cute.
    Hughs Ellen40

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the image and your coloring! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely layout. Wow Oma Jo is really doing the right thing....travel so far and enjoy the time with family.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so nice to give Edwin center stage once in a while! Love this wonderful card, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG !Love your colouring!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kylie,

    Stunning card you have made! Beautyfull colouring and WOW cool inside!!! Super model!! (Your card I mean ;) )

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.