MDUC - Black and White image

Good morning! How has your weekend been treating you?
We have a new challenge up over at MDUC today and it is something a little different. We are asking you to colour your image in black and white. The rest of your card can be coloured however. If you havent seen this before, head on over to Kellie's blog, she is the Queen of black and white images. 


I have to admit, I have only tried this once before and I do love the effect. I inked up the cute little Wild Tilda from the new Sweet Crazy Love collection. I decided to make a little note pad holder.

I watercoloured little Tilda for a bit of a change. It has been a while!It was loads of fun and I have to do more watercolouring I think!


Here is a pic of the inside. The cute papers are 7 Gypsies. 


I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week. I'm really curious to see what everyone comes up with. 
Until later, have a great weekend!
K xx

Comments

  1. Hi Kylie,
    Love the black and white. It turned out beautiful. This image is o so cute.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous note book Kylie, Tilda looks awesome.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, wild tilda is gorgeous and the black and white suits her so well, you have done an amazing job colouring her this way, and I love the note book holder idea, it's all really beautiful.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I really like your note pad holder, such a great idea:-) You water colour Wild Tilda is soooo cool!! I love it:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Kylie and I do love the inside!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing!! The effect of the watercoloured image is striking and the gifty notepad action there, fabulous!! I hope you had a wonderful new year!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous, I love the way you have coloured tilda and it is such a gorgeous image, love the map background too, really stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply beautiful, Kylie! Love the idea with the notebook inside!
    Hugs, Manuela x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Love that image and your coloring is stunning. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kylie, this is beautiful, your colouring and layout is fab. I have to add this little cutie to my collection.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.