Just Us Girls - Featured Designer for January - Pam's Sketch

Hi there everyone!
I am very lucky to have been asked to be the featured designer for January at Just Us Girls Challenge :o) Thanks so much Pam and the team for asking me! I am thrilled.
This week the challenge is a fun sketch by Pam. Go on over and check it out, I had a lot of fun with it. 


I decided to ink up Lollipop Tilda for the occasion. She was one of those 'must have' stamps from the Sweet Crazy Love collection. 


I coloured Tilda in copics but added some shading and background with Prisma pencils. 
The cute sentiment is by North Star Stamps from Norway. 
New Years resolution for me is to finish the inside of my cards, lol. 


I hope you get a chance to play along with us over at JUGS. 

I would like to thank everyone who left me a comment about my sick little man. He is much better than he was thankfully, but still a very sick little boy. We are struggling getting him to take his medicine which is making his progress slower than it should be. 

If you haven't entered my little giveaway to win a "Koala Hugs Tilda" stamp, dont forget to check it out before you go. You can find the linky here.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today. I truly appreciate all of your sweet comments. 
Have a fantastic weekend and I will check in with you again soon. 

Comments

  1. Awwww how cute is Lollypop Tilda?? I can't wait for mine to arrive:-) I love her orange shirt, gorgeous and your North Star stamp is pretty darn good... especially when most of your crafty friends live so far away :-( Congrats on the special guest spot... AWESOME
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card in lovely colours.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, love the colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, your card is amazingly beautiful!!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful Kylie!
    Fantastic colouring and gorgeous details :)
    Have a nice weekend
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! love the bright colors and stamp and your coloring is great! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Kylie.Love the zesty colours.Your last few cards have been amazing too.Hope your little man is improving.Bless him.Well done on your DT position.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and a very cute image. I hope your wee man is ok. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, oh my, oh my! What a caaaute card this is! Love your zippy fun colors, and your coloring is amazing! Fun sketch too. Congrats on your DT position...a true asset to the team!
    Hugs... Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love your card. Especially your colouring: its great!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, Kylie! I love the combo of orange, blue, and red. Looks great, so fresh and warm.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kylie! This cared is STUNNING! Your coloring is exquisite! So glad you're joining us this month at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet image and loving those colours, just perfect!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Way to rock the sketch and with such amazing coloring!! Killer job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful job with this weeks sketch Kylie! I had to get a close up of Tilda because your shading is amazing it looks like the background is all crinkled! LOVE it!! Great to have you on board this month!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Kylie, glad to hear your son is getting a little better, wishing you all the best.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  18. ahhhh your cards are always beautiful!!! and this is still..... your choice of colors, images, embellish, and colouring are fab.... as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well here I am sitting on my bicycle waiting for you to come. My candy is hot - red hot! Hey!! Kylie I have it - this could be made into the great America Novel. I'm here and your here. I can see all kinds of ways this drama could unfold. We must get a hold of Crocodile Dundee!
    I can see that you are setting a stage and doing a marvelous job at it!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a truly beautiful card! LOVE LOVE all the wonderful layers and texture and the fact that you finished the inside! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. GORGEOUS! Welcome to JUGs! Your creations are beautiful and this card is so pretty! Love your coloring! Can't wait to see what you've got for the rest of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Kylie! YOUR color work is EXQUISITE !!!! My goodness - I've NEVER seen anyone copics the way you do - YOUR work is wonderful! I'm so glad you are joining us this month! Thanks for gracing Just Us Girls with your talent! Yipeee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.