Farm Fresh Fun

It seems the scrapping bug has well and truly taken hold of me. There used to be nights when I would sit at my craft desk and just stare into space wondering what to make... I just wasn't in the mood to make a card... well.. thankfully I rediscovered scrapping as now I just can't stop! I'm loving it, and I also love that I am using up the plentiful pile of beautiful scrap paper I have!



I adore this photo of my boys. My parents live on a small acreage on the NSW South Coast and my boys love to visit Grandma and Pop and spend time on the 'farm'. My parents love it too. Having had two daughters, they are thoroughly enjoying having two grandsons!  


The papers are Kaisercraft Cock-a-doodle-doo, lots of fussy cutting with the tractor and clouds, the twine is from Wild Orchid Crafts, alphas are American Crafts Thickers 'Dear Lizzy", I've used my Suede Glimmer Mist (again) and everything is inked with Vintage Photo DI.  I finally have some Washi tape in my stash! Woo hoo! 

Anyway... the washing and ironing isn't getting done while I am sitting here, lol. I wish it would just do itself, sigh. Such a boring repetitive chore. I hope  you have something a bit more fun planned today than I do! haha.
Chat later
Me x

Comments

  1. AHH love it Kylie...so glad you like the scrappin' thing too xoxo Just totally cute!! Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Kylie, and your boys are adorable.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kylie xx So beautiful to look back on when they are older.
    I have two gorgeous scrap book to do!!! Just never done them xx
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layouts, Kylie! Your boys are sooooo handsome! I've never done scrapbooking, but it sure looks like fun....maybe if I had grandchildren????

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and beautiful layout. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute lay-out! Such happy photo's. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie this is fab and I love your little man he looks such a cutie in these photos! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layouts you make with your boys, I wish I had the time to try out some. I know where to look for inspiration then:)
    You are such a talent sweetie; it's great that you can play with it making these precious memories. And your boys are soooo cute. Love their fair look and blonde-reddish hair:)
    Have a great weekend hun!
    Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kids are so cute and you are making the most fabulous scrapbook! Wonderful!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.