MDUC - Eulanda's Sketch

Hi there! What do you have planned this sunny Monday? My boys are all excited as we are heading off to the airport later on to collect their grandparents from a 3 month trip to Holland. Three months is a very long time when you are little and the boys have grown and changed so much. It will be a lovely reunion. On top of that, my little cuties are very big fans of planes so they will be all hyper about visiting the airport without the added bonus of Oma and Opa returning home. 

There is a new challenge up at MDUC and this week we have a fantastic sketch to share with you by the very talented Eulanda! It is her first sketch so please try and play along :o)  As usual the DT have created amazing pieces to share with you. I just adore this DT - not only are they the best group of ladies, they are so talented. 


I pulled out my scalloped Grand Nesties to cut my card base and cut into some beautiful Prima "Printery" papers. They are just gorgeous.   This little cutie pie is Tilda with Lace Jeans and she is from the Butterfly Wishes Collection.

I have sanded all of the paper edges instead of using a distressing tool, just for a little change. The amazing flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts, as is the gorgeous pearl brad.

Some challenge to enter for this little cutie are:
Bunny Zoes - Lace it up
Craft Your Passions - A card for any occassion
Just Magnolia - Distressing

This weekend we had our house open for exhibition for the first time. Gosh, these last few weeks, we have worked so hard to get things up to scratch. We had a lot of people here looking too so we hope to have an offer in soon... fingers crossed.... My family and I are very much looking forward to our "tree change" and rural lifestyle. We went for a drive out to the property while the house was on exhibition and the neighbor had his 5 alpacas in the paddock near the driveway all freshly shorn. They look so cute and funny with their fluffy feet and heads.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the progress of the sale! Its all nerves here.

Don't forget my card auction on Ebay to raise money for The National Breast Cancer Foundation. There is a link in the left sidebar.

I hope you enjoy your Monday! Chat soon friends,
Hugs K xx

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Love this image in her cute little overalls! She is colored beautifully, and I love all the fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love that beautiful big pearl brad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgoeus Kylie! Great colours on the card and beautiful flowers and embelishments. It's so beautiful when you do the scalloped base, to bad I dont have a bigger mashine ;)
    Wishing you a great week
    hugs, jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kylie...just lovely.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie, you've done it again :O) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooo you did such an amazing job with the sketch! WOZERS!! I love the little corner piece with the keys and the pearl brad. This is soooo pretty!! YAY!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Kylie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous sweetie ♥ And thanks for playing with us at Bunny Zoe's this month ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kylie!!! this is so gorgeous!
    i love your work!
    hugs, mandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is stunning hunni! love those scrummy papers and gorgeous flower colours! Can't believe the 3 months is over already!! I bet they're so excited - have a lovely reunion!! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and stamp, but all the extras make it delightful. So many layers and well put together. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh this is lovely Kylie! She is a darling image and i love the fab embellies hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie!
    WOW! Love your splendid scalloped edge! Stunning! I didn+t buy those Printery paper but now I wish I had ;) You can work any kind of paper and make it this gorgeous :)
    Tilda is so cute and the inking is beyond fab :)
    Love that big peach rose, is that WOC?

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, the scalloped edges are beautiful. Hope the boys enjoy all the big hugs and squeezes from their grand parents and you get an offer soon on your house. You'll be living in the beautiful country side surrounded by Alpaca's in no time. Surely seeing them has convinced hubby that you really need to get some too? Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kylie! You really put a lot into this, it came out beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bunny Zoe’s. We really appreciate your support and inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) I have blog candy located in my sidebar if you’re interested.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, gives me lots of inspiration. Hope you will soon get a great offer for the house, so your nerves can get at rest :)

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwwhhhh....soooooo beautiful, Kylie!!!!!
    Love the shape, your gorgeous Tilda and the magnificent details on this stunning creation!
    You are an incredible artist!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my this is absolutely beautiful... she is adorable and wonderfully colored! Love the bits of lace and the stitching! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing as always, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful card!!! So jelous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful. Gorgeous image, beautiful flowers and I love the heart keys.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kylie. Beautiful card you have made. Beautiful details and colours. I like it all.

    I also will ask you to check your email at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com. I tried twice to contact you for I was the winner of the last challenge. Please can you answer the mail?

    Greetings Henny.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hewllo Kylie I have just found your blog and your cards are amazing to say the least!!! I look forward to returning often and seeing your wonderful creations huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. WAw stunning card, so great details and love the image. Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kylie, great card, love the colours you used and I so like you colouring technique! Gorgeous details too!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow this card is just too cute! I love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.