For my project today I have used one of the gorgeous new Lili Of the Valley Christmas stamps "Make it Festive" and made a Shaker Ornament.
To make your shaker ornament you will need:
- Patterned paper for the back
- Patterned paper for the front
- Heavy cardstock for reinforcing your paper
- Acetate sheet
- German Glass Glitter
- Coloured image
- Foam tape
- Embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts
2. To give your shaker ornament a bit more stability, adhere the patterened paper to some heavy cardstock. Do this with the rear of the ornament as well as the front.
Now the fun part :)
German Glass Glitter into the window. I have used 'silver'.
9. Then remove the tape backing and attach the coloured image to the window,carefully lining up the corners.
12. Then add some Seam binding "Oloroso", 20mm Open Roses in Deep red, 10 mm Open Roses in Cream and 5mm closed rose buds in Red roses, Holly leaves and charm to your shaker ornament.
Now... it just wouldn't be a Christmas celebration without some pressies now would it? Wild Orchid crafts are offering this gorgeous gift. If you would like to win these gorgeous goodies in the photo below... just leave me a comment before July 24th to be in the running.
I would like to enter these challenges:
Thanks for visiting me today and I'll be back a bit later on with something else to share,