Hold my hand

Hi there everyone. I had another go at scrapping last night. There is a new challenge up at The Colour Room so I sat down to relax with the computer far away from me and just played with papers.



The pic of of my Hubby and youngest when we went to the beach a month or so ago. I just love this photo my Mum took of them together.  I decided to try out scrapping on plain kraft c/s and the little bits of patterned paper that you can see is by Pink Paisley "Butterfly Garden".

The little alphas are October Afternoon and the large letters are some chipboard alphas I had in my draw that I've sprayed with Glimmer Mist (Suede) and then coated in Glossy Accents. They look gorgeous IRL, the pic doesnt show the shimmer so well. I've used some gesso and cheesecloth on the c/s and then sprayed it with Glimmer mist as well. The little white chippy leaves are by Make It Crafty and the green leaves are Magnolia. The cream lace is Websters and the printed canvas is by Prima. So I've really used bits and pieces from all over the place!

The palette at The Colour Room this week is lovely, I've tried to keep with the scheme as closely as I could.


Thats it from me today, I will be back tomorrow with a card to share, but til then, have a great weekened!

Comments

  1. Очень понравилась страничка. Я сама вообще обожаю крафт-бумагу, но пока использовала только для страничек блокнота, Теперь есть желание попробовать для странички. Фотография очень трогательная

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kylie! Love your scrapbook page!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful LO yo've made again :o)
    Hugs Laila

    check out my new candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgeous layout! I really liked the color scheme at the color room this week also, but I didn't have the supplies to come up with a layout for it. Maybe next time! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Also, I noticed you had a comment in Russian, do you speak Russian? I'm new to the blogging world, but one thing going on in my life right now is that I am attempting to learn Russian. I don't know many people that speak it though, and it would be nice for encouragement/help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.