TOMIC #2 - Colour Combo {PINK + WHITE + BROWN}

Hi everyone! It is time for the 2nd challenge over at TOMIC, woohoo! Did you enjoy our first challenge? We certainly enjoyed checking out all of your entries. Thank you so much for all of your support :o)

This week's challenge is a colour combo - Pink, White and Brown.   I've used this little cutie - Hopscotch Tilda. Isn't she just adorable?


I've gone a little bit punch crazy and used several from my drawer. I've also used a new Doo Hickey die, some pretty butterfly lace and a teeny bit of Crackle paint in Tattered Rose.


We would love for you to join us again this week. The winner is chosen at random and will receive a secret prize from Magnolia. Fantastic!

I would like to enter these challenges:
Order of the Opus Gluei - Its a girl thing
Paper Sundaes - Girly Girl
Stamp Something - Something Punched


Have a fantastic week filled with craft,
Hugs xx

Comments

  1. Wat a lovely card is this, beautiful flowers and colouring.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HUNNY!!
    My God! I love this, it´s so gorgoues and all of the beautiful detail which is so fabby are just smashing!
    Adorable Tilda and I´m so amazed by your colouring of her hair :)

    HUGS and I´ll see you when we get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very nice Kylie! Love all the punches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just stunning, gorgeous colours and so much detail!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love It
    beautiful flowers and colouring !
    liefs,ans xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She´s just soo cutte, and this colorscheme is just perfect for this little darling here. What an awesome job, you´ve done on this card, it´s really gorgeous. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! I love the beautiful Tilda (great coloring) and such pretty embellishments!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauw this is so beautiful!
    I love it.

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, such a lovely card, with fantastic colors!!

    Greetings
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.