Cute Card Thursday - Embellish It

Hi everyone! Gosh, I feel a bit like I've been neglecting you recently. All that is about to change, haha! I have a few things over the next week or so to show you so I'm feeling a bit better about that :)

Today's card is for Cute Card Thrusday #167 - Embellish It! -embellish your main image.  I decided to get a bit crazy with a tag and a newly released Tickled Pink Stamps image "Damon".  He is having a nice cuppa in the Magnolia background with his bird friend. I've added a flower to his hat, a bow to his neck and some pearls to his sleeve. I've also added pearls to the centres of the flowers in the little background image. There is glossy accents and stickles all over the images as well.


The tag was heaps of fun to make and I've used some bright colours rather than my recent pastel addiction :)

I would like to enter these challenges with my tag:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Flower Power
One Stop Craft - Buttons and Bows

Thanks for visiting me, have a great day!

Comments

  1. Awesome tag I love the colour palate you have used it suits the image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab, happy tag you've made Kylie. The image looks great and I love the way you have decorated it
    great work :)
    hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag, so much lovely detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very busy! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Fabulous Tag, so much to see on it and love the colours xx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Kyle, your card is genius, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a fairytale...
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally wicked. love those colours and the image is magic. Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. KYLIE this is freakin' KILLER! OMG spectacular coloring and details! HOLY WOW GIRL!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome tag card....love, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a neat tag...all the colors and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tag!!!! Your coloring as always is gorgeous. And I love how you embellished his hat

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ! superb colors, very nice work Kylie, love your tag !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this tag Kylie it is so colourful and such fun love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My, this is beautiful....love the coloring, detail, it's wonderful. TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. hiya sweetie
    you're tag is gorgeous
    the image is amazing
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  17. so lovely and colourful he works great with the magnolia images x
    never really think to use them with other stamps great idea x
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous tag, reminds me of the Madhatter, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kylie,
    Wow this is totally amazing!Love everything,the colours are fab! :)
    Have a lovely evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! this tag is gorgeous - love the embellishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Kylie! Love the bright colors! Beautiful tag! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wooo this image is fab! love the mad hatter image!!

    Why not come and join Sparkles Forum. A great place with lots of crafty chatter and lots of fun, as well as challenges and swaps. Hope to see you there.
    www.sparkles-forum.forumotion.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. So bright and cheery. Love all your little details.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. υπέροχο!μπράβο!καλημέρα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card !!!

    Greetings from poland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.