Magnolia Down Under Challenges #92

Only one week to go until the Easter Bunny visits! So over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week our challenge comes as no surprise ;) Yup, we're lookin' for Easter themed creations!

I've been getting into shaped cards quite a bit recently so thought I'd make another egg shaped card.

I have had a bit of a play with my punch for the edge and some Doo Hickey dies. There is a paper doily hiding in behind the images as well. While rummaging around my drawer I came across a sheet of gold German Scrap corners, so decided to add one of those as well :)

The rolled flower is a MFT die. Everything is stitched and the images are coloured with Copics. The inside of the card is decorated to with the same gorgeous Prima "Annalee" papers and all of the edges have had a little visit from the edge distresser and some distress ink "Antique Linen".

The gorgeous girls over at MDUC have really created some amazing cards to share with you this week so please pop over and check out their work. If you would like details of the Magnolia stamps and dies used on my card, please pop over to my MAGNOLIA blog for the info.

I would love to enter this card into these challenges:


Thanks for visiting me and have a great weekend!
Kylie xx

Comments

  1. Oh this is totally gorgeous! so girly and frilly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!! Absolutly awesome. Fantastic detail
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous, Kylie! You always come with such unexpected shapes! Love you're always inventive and your cards are so cleverly constructed!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohw, I think this is a super card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love how you incorporated the lace ribbon. Your colours are superb.

    Buffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful card Kylie! I love the egg shape and all the pretty details!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie, wow, your shaped card is delish. Love the handmade flowers, combo of images & your colouring is amazing. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jodie from Oz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Kylie!! Love the egg shape too! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love those flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummmm......WOW! LOL! This is so cool and I love all the "frilly" stuff. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh sweeeeeeet!! beautiful work!!

    Hugs,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  12. My god! This is so beautiful! Love that egg shape! Boy, Id like to try that out ;)
    Love the Maggietree togheter with this lovely Tilda and they're both flawlessly inked :) Stunning rolled flower :) I so want to try that as well ;) It goes up on my to try list but then I forget about it because..well it shouldn't be neccisary to write it down, ey?
    Beautiful lace edge :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love that image and your coloring is lovely!

    Thanks for joining us on The Crazy Challenge this week, hope you'll come back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always, you've taken my breath away with an amazing creation, Kylie! I'm so in love with your eastercard, fabulous shape, gorgeous details and lovely colours, true eyecandy! Adorable punched edge, and the flowers and the tag are such beautiful details.
    hugs from Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a gorgeous creation! What beautiful details! Love it!!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWZers HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Gorgeous xxxx I love this Tilda too. I ADORE your card xxxxxSOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo gorgeous xxx
    Love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, lovely colouring, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous, love the shape and so much detail, just perfect!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely adorable. Such sweet images and wonderful colors! Love that laser cut wood piece too! So happy you joined in the distressing fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous! I love this! thanks for entering our Easter Challenge at the crazy challenge this week.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is an amazing card! Wow.. love it very much! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally papercraft Challenge Blog. Hope you will be back next week! Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Stunner--Love every detail, gorgeous image and flowers, thanks so much for joining in our Easter Challenge at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.