Lost for words...

Hi everyone! Happy "Good Thursday" as I like to call it!  Even though Easter is a little later this year, it still jumped up and surprised me. I raced down to the supermarket this morning to find half the suburb had already beat me to it :)

My project today is a bit of a special one. It is my first DT project for Cute Card Thursday! I was so surprised when Deb emailed me to see if I wanted to be a part of their team, but as much as I wanted to jump  up and down and say yes I had to have a bit of a think to see if I could devote the time to the Team. Recently I had left two DT's very special to me due to workload, so making a decision to join another was a bit tough :)  I am thrilled to be a part of the Cute Card Thursday family however, so it is definitely the right decision.

The challenge this week at Cute Card Thursday is.... No Text!! ohhh... I can see you all thinking easy peasy can't I? hahaha - well, I am sentimentally challenged - I don't use them if I can get away with it ;) So I thought it was going to be simple... but I tell you... the temptation to add a tag with a cute little sentiment to my project was very strong! Restist the urge! It is worth it! As the prize this week up for grabs is from Pink Cat Studio - nice hey?

My project is a little bag. It has adorable Tilda on the front masked with the Tulip Walkway. I first one of these cute little bags at Rimna's Skafferi and I had to have a go myself. There is a tutorial, it can be found here with a really nice vintage example.

And when opened up this is the inside of the bag... The puppy is "Magnolia", obviously, by Magnolia Stamps, lol, who happens to be a real dog (Caviller King Charles Spaniel I think). I've coloured her to look like my dog, Tara who passed away last year :( 

I love that she is standing in the garden with a butterfly. I have a photo of my Tara standing in my parents garden when she was a puppy. So this stamp was one of those "had to haves".

 

The papers are MME Good Day Sunshine. All images are coloured with Copics.

If you would like details of the Magnolia stamps and dies used on my bag, please check out my Magnolia blog HERE.

Well, thanks so much for visiting me today! And sorry for the long post :)
Happy Easter to you all,
Hugs Kylie xx

Comments

  1. OMG......WOWWWWW!!!! This is just AMAZING hunny bunny!!!!! That stamp is just so cute and your colouring as always is just FABBY!!! Those papers are extra scrummy!!!
    Have a great Easter Weekend Sweetie....
    Big hugs
    Em
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Kylie, and no wonder the image reminds you of your little cutie xx
    Thank you for the link to tutorial ..think I might have to try it, its so cute cc
    Have a wonderful Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card hun and congrats on the DT place xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow ! Such a beauty ! Love this creation, oh and the puppy is soooo cute !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is an adorable project! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, love your coloring
    Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo I love the cute little bag!! Thanks for the link - looks like the MS Score Board is getting a bit of a work out hehehe!! Tilda and Magnolia look so awesome:-) Oh and I love your Pink Spot Background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gorgeous project

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Kylie, this is just too precious! What a cute idea! It looks perfect - great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so pleased you decided to join us at CCT! and your first project is a real stunner - beautifully coloured and a fabulous mix of stamps.
    enjoy your Easter weekend.
    love and hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how the purse opens up. It is so adorable and Tilda's image fits perfectly with the theme. I like the colors on it and inside of the purse. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow, this is so precious! just love the design the outside of the bag is so pretty and then such a surprise on the inside, love it!
    I am so happy you decided to join us on CCT, I am sure you won't regret it!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is to cute! LOVE IT! Beautiful coloring Kylie! Thanks for linking to the tutorial I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS KYLIE!!!!!!JUST GORGEOUS XXXXX
    LOVE DEBBIE XXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous hun, and a totally great model again!
    Wish you a happy Easter.
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kylie, I love this purse that you have made. The two scenes are just beautiful. Have a wonderful Easter!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan Laverty

    ReplyDelete
  17. It´s so gorgeous Kylie!!!! I love your coloring !! It´s always so beautiful and the colors are wonderful!!
    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this little bag (mini album) is stunning. The card that you used are beautiful and beautiful the flowers.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kylie and congrats on your new DT position, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and what a huge inspiration you'll be to everyone. I love your gift bag, what a fabulous make and I had no idea it would fold out like that, it's amazing. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the papers too. So lovely to see your gorgeous doggy and it's so sad when they leave is they do become part of t he family. Hope you have a Happy Easter and that you managed to get some choc :). Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  20. O my this is amazingly beautiful!!!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG Kylie, this is gorgeous, love the bag, thanks for the link, and your beautiful stamps and colouring, I love the doggy stamp it's on my wish list lol, thanks for the link too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutly STUNNING!!!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kylie, fabulous project. I love your little purse--would make nice little gift bag. Thanks for the link. Am loving the scene you've created. And gorgeously coloured--love those pleats. Tara looks so much like the Magnolia pooch that she could have been the model for it. Congrats on the new DT position. Happy Easter!

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  24. Holy Moly (quite fitting seeming its Easter, hehe!) this is just....I dont know have not even got the right words to describe what i think of it. The colouring of her sleeves makes it looks so life. Well done hun. Hugs Bron xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. oppps forgot to say well done on the new DT position. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice Kylie and both of your "puppies" are just as cute as they can be!
    XO
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is just terrific, so cheery and bright. would love to cuddle the pups!
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is beautiful. I love your colors!! Well done.
    Hugs,
    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh wow Kylie, this is awesome!! congrats on the new DT.. have no idea where you find the time with 2 boys at home!!
    Have a wonderful safe easter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so beautiful Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a cutie!! The dog stamp does look like yours!!! Great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think they used your Tara as the model for that puppy stamp! haha! Looks just like her!
    Darling project! Love how it opens.
    I know what you mean about taking on new things, time can be a bit of a problem for all the fun things we want to do!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  33. This project is ADORABLE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awwww...how sweet! Love the doggie!
    Gorgeous coloring as always!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. Kylie, that is tooo stinkin cute. Thank you for adding the link for the tutorial too, I am going to make one now - you inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is so very very nice!!!! I love it!!!!You did an amazing job!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love love it! the colors are beautiful and I just love the doggie stamp; the Magnolia stamps are absolutely precious and I need one of each.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, this is fabulous, love it! Thanks for the tutorial link, will definitely be trying one of these!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such a sweet, sweet bag, Kylie! Love it! And love your beautiful coloring!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  40. So cute Kylie, very precious project! Love the little dog image and the mise en scène with Tilda, very cute.
    Gorgeous coloring.
    Hugs. D.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Kylie this is so cute I love your colouring of the image it is so vibrant and matches the papers perfectly love Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.