The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges mid month reminder

Hi everyone! Yay! It is finally the weekend. We've had a very busy week in our house so it is nice to sit and relax for a bix.

My card today is for The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges mid Month reminder. We have a great inspiration photo to challenge you this month and a fantastic sponsor - Tickled Pink Stamps! The only requirements to enter our challenge is to use an Animal image as the main focus of your creation.

I've been drooling over the adorable Teddy Bo stamps for some time and finally saw an opportunity to use one ;)


This cute image is actually three little tags featuring Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea.  I've used the colours from the photo as the basis for my card.

The papers are Kaisercraft, I can't believe I have any pages left in this paper pad. I seem to pull it out all the time. I just love the rich autumn tones.

The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge ends on the last day of the month so there is a coulple of weeks left to enter, we would love to see what you come up with.

I would also like to enter my card into these challenges:
A Spoon Full fo Sugar - All Creatures Great and Small
Fun with Shapes and More - Animals
The Teddy Bo challenge - Punch It (the scallop edge on the blue panel)

Thanks for stopping in to visit me today, I'll be back tomorrow with my card for Magnolia Down Under Challenges to share with you.
Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. This is so cute Kylie!!! Love the teddy bears on the tags and your colouring of them is just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kylie..the mind boggles how you get your stitching so straight.Great showcase of the images...they look wonderful.Fabulous card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome creation. I bought some of these myself yesterday - they were too cute to pass up. You have done an amazing job with the LO and your colouring is perfect as always.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as sweet as can be!! Your colouring is incredible and I love, well, ALL of it!! Brilliant work!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did this Kylie! Sooooo cute! Awesome coloring and terrific design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just too cute!!

    Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see you truly loved working with stunning Bo and Bea Bear ;) They´re totally cute!
    The tags are adorable and your take on the photo inspi is great!
    Hugs ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, Teddy Bo and Bea are coloured beautifully, love the papers too. Glad you could join us at Teddy Bo this week, good luck!
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and your colouring is fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous, fab colouring and great layout. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and great layout! I love the card you made beneath this one!! Fantastic details and colours!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, just love this card and the rich colour tones you have used. Beautifully coloured and great lo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Kylie,

    You have made a beautyfull card with the bears! Realy love it and your stiching work is very nice to see. And a lovely colour work.

    Hugs
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous colouring - love the foxy choice - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, just beautiful, I love those papers and the bears are so cute!
    Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG Kylie, this is just adorable..., love it 1000% !!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at fun with shapes and more!
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the idea of having 3 separate "bookmark" images and combining them together. the images are really cute too it all works really well xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card, really beautifully coloured & a fab layout, So pleased you entered my challenge at ALLSORTS last week, I ADORE your blog
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOWZER Kylie...this is stunning!!! The colours are so rich and delicious...I LOVE it..xx

    Gayle x
    Teddy Bo & Co x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I love the colours you have used, and the stitching too :0) not to forget your fabulous colouring!

    Thank you for entering Teddy Bo's challenge and good luck :0)

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Kylie, Gorgeous card! I love the colour combo and fab layout.

    Thanks for entering Teddy Bo's Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a superb card Kyl! O, your inspiration seems to have no end, always great to visit your place and look at your gorgeous creations :-)
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is fabulous Kylie, those images are perfectly coloured and I love the layout, genius!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  25. TOTALLY totally cute and adorable. FAB colouring too! Just off to check out the Teddy Bo link you gave . . .

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is absolutely BREATHTAKING Kylie!
    You've colored the sweet images sooooo beautifully.
    Thank you for joĆ­ning us at Fun with Shapes and more.
    Hugs, Swantje

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.