Cute Card Thursday #162

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely week so far.

My card today is for this week's Cute Card Thursday. The challenge is a Sketch with a bit of a twist... you have the option of using any current sketch from another challenge, an old Cute Card Thursday sketch.. or design one of your own!


I've gone for the 'design your own' option and drafted up this sketch...(feel free to take it if you want to).


I have also finally inked up my Romantic Window stamp. It was one of those 'must have' purchases that has been sitting in its packaging for months - so BAD! I have masked it with Leaning Tilda and some topiary plants (all Magnolia).


The cute papers are all Magnolia as well from the new Mini papers collection. I just love the smaller size patterns. The inside of the card is also decorated and stamped with another plant for a bit of colour.


Please take the time to go and check out what my Cute Card Thursday teamies have created for you this week and we would LOVE for you to come and join in the fun and the sponsor this week is Kraftin Kimmie stamps - isn't that enough reason to play along?

I am entering my card into these challenges..
7 Kids College Fund - Showers or Flowers
Fussy & Fancy - Springtime
Totally Gorjuss - Bling it on
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo inspiration

Thanks for checking out my card today. I can't wait to see what you create for us this week.
Have a great day,
Kylie

Comments

  1. WOW Kylie!
    That is one superfun challenge :) Let´s see if I can find the time to make this one ;) Oooops! I guess I just found some time here while I´m cosy in the sofa ;)

    Stunning sketch you made and how generous of you to allow us all to use it :) You have made an excellent interpretation yourself! :) It´s so beautiful and Tilda looks AMAZING leaning out that window :) As usual your colouring just pops :)
    Love the designpapers too :)

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, fabulous sketch, love the image and fab colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG WOW! This is stunning hun! gorgeous colours and details and I LOVE the scene! Those topiary are Magnolia?? Never seen them before - off to order them NOW!! I NEED them LOL! big hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty ,love your colours, the window and the topiary . some more stamps in my wish list!LOL
    hugs
    doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always so well put together with so many perfect details and fab coloring TFS
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous gorgeous card. I'm just speechless:) It's a divine magnolia blingie card and I love the scenery. Thanks for playing at TG this week. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again Kylie I bow to your amazing skills - just GORGEOUS!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Kylie, this is absolutely STUNNING! You did an amazing job on this fabulous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is wonderful.

    Hugs,
    bastel_fee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project! The image is so cute and you coloring is perfect! The color combo is fantastic! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, lovely, lovely card!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love visiting your blog, you never disappoint, this is just GORGEOUS!!!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've done it yet again Kylie. This is simply breathtaking. Love it.
    Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. inking up that window was well worth the wait, love the little topiary plants, they just really make the scene!! this is just gorgeous Kylie.. I may just lift you sketch to use myself if I get some time!! thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Hun! Love the colours.
    Kristy xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card Kylie, such an adorable image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning, I love the way you've tied in the theme right through to the plant on the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, it's lovely, lovely, lovely Kylie, I love that topiary plant stamp and I too have a few of those "must have" stamps that are still sitting around waiting for some inky lovin' *hangs head in shame*
    Oh, guess what, your gorgeous cards have inspired me to do some sewing on my cards lately, I just love the ways it adds that little something extra :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card and a lovely sketch.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness your card is a work of art! It is beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful Kylie, so love merging of these images, they look perfect together, love your sketch too!
    Happy Royal Wedding Day and Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everything about this is just Perfect! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is amazing, love it! So glad you joined us for this weeks Cupcake Inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgoeus as always hun. Love all the images you've used, your shading and of course YOUR sketch. Yes, I may just pinch it! lol.

    Hugs, Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card Kylie, your attention to detail is fantastic.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.