16 March 2011

Magnolia Butterfly Dreams - PREORDER - on NOW

Hi everyone! I just wanted to give you all a little heads up - Tickled Pink Stamps have the Magnolia Butterfly Dreams collection now on pre-order... to snap them up, click HERE.

This little cutie below is Tilda with Hanging Rabbit and she is part of the Butterfly Dreams collection....perfect for Easter or any occassion really :)

And here is a little sample by me.....


Ok - now its time to go shopping!! But I'll be back a little bit later with a Whiff of Joy card to share ;)

Have a great day :)

7 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Kylie. I adore it. Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I love that image! think I need this stamp! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! You are truly gifted! I have enjoyed visiting your blog...thank you!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    PS Your boys are adorable! Your picture of the train brought back memories of my two when they were 2 and 4!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.