Whiff of Joy Dt - December release "Ben and Nora" - available for purchase... NOW!

**Don't forget to enter my CANDY ---- Click HERE**

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday... well... here in Australia it is Wednesday already, lol. It is the first day of summer here and it is cold and has been raining for days! We live on a steep block and our driveway is like a river. So my apologies for the darker than normal photo...

I have another preview to show you today of two of the new Whiff of Joy stamps that just became available for purchase at the Whiff of Joy store....

This is Nora with Rose and Happy New Year Ben, and I have also used the new Cheers to You circle sentiments as well.  I thought they would make a great engagement card so I kept the card mostly white and used highlights of pastel pink and green. And a generous amount of stickles, lol.   The brads are also new to Whiff of Joy. Aren't they elegant?


I used Leann's sketch from Cute Card Thursday # 131, so I can enter the card in Cute Card Thursday's current challenge #140 Blast from the Past.

I am also entering the card in...
Wee Memories challenge - BOWTIFUL RIBBON CHALLENGE
Tuesday Throwdown - Embellish It
Fab n Funky - Anything goes
Craft your Days Away - Texture

Have a great day! And be sure to check out the new products at Whiff of Joy!

Comments

  1. That is a really cute card. Im in for those brads, they are gorgeous alright.Really nice green, very gentle colour and blends beautifully with the ribbon.
    Received my happy hopper stamp today which I won on your blog. Thankyou. Great sized image.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Kylie!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so gorgeous! That bow is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny, lovely card ! great job you did here !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're gorgeous Kylie! I love the colours, these two could be used for so many different reasons!!
    Are you over the weather yet? I know I am... getting humid down here now - yuck. Have a great night ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO such cuties!!!
    And your card is amazing - as allways!

    Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning and elegant just like a wedding! LOVE it!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouah ! Lovely card, colors, bow, all is great !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card and the bow is gorgeous! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a WONDERFUL card!!!!!! Just LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at those two, they are gorgeous. Love your card.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great wedding card and I love the embossing. Lokking forward to seeing you again at Craft Your Days Away

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg, omg, omg - I COULD go on about your colouring but I won't. Instead excuse me while I drool at that ribbon.
    Now, off to the kitchen to get the towel to clean my keyboard!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card!! Love those images and the coloring !! Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful Kylie, love that gorgeous ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is one gorgeous ribbon! WOW! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.