Uru and Bird for Whiff of Joy challenges

**Don't forget to enter my CANDY ---- Click HERE**
Hi everyone! I have a cute Whiff of Joy image to share with you today. This is Uru and Bird from the Christmas 2009 Norma Fickel collection. I love these cute gnomes :) So much fun to colour. I made the card to play along with the current Whiff of Joy challenge - Christmas no green ro red!

I coloured the image with my Copics (basically B 90's and E 40's) and applied a generous amount of glitter to the ground, hehe, going through a glitter phase.

The papers are a mix of Pink Paisley and K & Company... for some reason I just dont have any blue Christmas papers? What happened there? Oh - yes, thats right - there is a severe lack of scrap stores in my area!! The stars are cut using a Cuttlekids die.

Challenges for this cutie are....
Copic Creations #40 - light source (upper right)
Cute Card Thursday #141 - the blues
The Secret Crafters Saturday challenge - Christmas
Sketch Saturday #132 - the fabby sketch
Stamptakular Sunday #88 - Blue blue Christmas

Comments

  1. Oh fabulous card Kylie, love the cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ,wat een mooi kaartje is dit
    erg leuk gedaan !!
    lief,ans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww WOW Kylie, I really love those blues!! Uru looks so cool!! Love your card:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolulty beautiful blonde!! Love these colours and OF COURSE princess LOVES glitter heheh.
    Kristy xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissima la tua card Kilie, hai usato dei bellissimi colori , ed il timbro è delizioso.
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card!
    I love every detail on it!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, the combo colour is so nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie, those are some wonderful colors together! Love the look and the corner pieces are such a great addition!!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!!! The image is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kylie

    What a fabolous card.

    The image is coloured to perfection and the touch of brown works so well with the blue.

    Thank you for joining us at Stampacular Sunday challenge this week adn good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kylie :)
    This is such a gorgoes card hun :) Love that image, it´s so cute :)
    Have a nice evening sweetie :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so clever. Lovely card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers..

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the blue and kraft together, such a great color combo! And that silver star is just adorable. Such a gorgeous card Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow stunning creation, and lovely colours
    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
    Good luck,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Kylie, what a beautiful card!Your image is so lovely! and those corners are so chic! Beautiful!Thank's for sharing your project with us this week at Stamptacularfor our Blue Blue Christmas challenge.
    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so cute Kylie! I love the papers and the star embellies... literally NO scrap stores in my area either!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya Kylie wowzersss love what you did with my sketch sweetie really beautifull, thanks for playing along on my DT week. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card - gorgeous colours!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kylie! OMGoodness, your card is amazing! I love how you've colored and shaded this, just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations. hugz, Mary

    PS, I rec'd your email and have you on my list to reply to. I'm so overwhelmed lately, as is everyone! I needed to talk to Tab 7KCF to see how she felt about some of the items in your email. Promise to write VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.