Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges

I'm here today to share with you my card for the Tickled Pink Stamps monthly challenge for December. This month we have a great sketch by our Boss Lady Kellie.

I've used Cherrie with Ornament from Tickled Pink Stamps for my card and I have made another tea light candle card. After my last one there were a few requests for a tutorial for one of these... so I have written one and the tutorial will be posted in a day or two.


Here is what the inside of the card looks like....

This is the last month of the Tickled Pink Stamps monthly challenges... on January 7 there will be a new weekly challenge starting up - Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges - and there is a fabulous candy on offer over there at the moment so head over to check it out.

But... in the mean time - make sure you enter the very last Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenge !!

Oh - and before I forget!! The winner of Reindeer Tilda from the Pink Christmas mini blog hop on the weekend was.... CHRISSY of Chrissy's Cardland - Congratulations Chrissy!!
Could you please email me at kyliekueter(at)tpg(dot)com(dot)au
so I can post out your stamp asap!

My blog candy is also still running until the 24th as well... if you want to enter that... click HERE

Comments

  1. Kylie THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW THE DEEP RICH COLORS are STUNNING!!!
    have a great day doll..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!! what a fantastic card ! lovely color combo, great coloring, love it !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Kylie! Wonderful colouring, especially her hair and the ornament. Fabulous layout and combination of layers. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deep rich colours give such a gorgeous look on your card.
    Love all details and the ribbon is lush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Yes, I love this. Those rich deep colors.Gorgeous.Cant wait for tutorial.
    And I won a Tilda stamp, my first one. Have sent e-mail, and thank you so much.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, this is gorgeous. Love the big bow and the highlight in Cherrie's hair is so nice! The inside of your card is a real suprise, beautiful.
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is just tooooo cute, great card, can't wait to see the tutorial.
    Kind Regards
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! This is stunning Blonde!! Man your colouring is breath taking!! Gorgeous card/candle box thingy lol. LOVE it!
    Luv ya
    Kristy xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LURRRRRVE this! gorgeous rich colours, FABBY colouring (natch) and what a great candle giftie! customized packaging ROCKS!

    hope you're doing well, K! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kylie, love the sweet image and thats its a pressie too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Colours are fantastic, love this stamp, so cuuute !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful card Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.