So .... here they are... my top 10.....
1. This card won the Just Magnolia monthly challenge for August which was to use acetate on your card. I was so proud. It was the first ever challenge that I had won that wasn't by random!
2. Circus Tilda - how cute is she? This card was for a cute little friend of mine who was turing four.
3. I think I can Fly!! I just love the colours on this card. It was my last DT card for my first ever DT position with Creatalicious Challenges.
4. A fairly recent card, this is my first "official" card while a Magnolia DT. Its been a great year!
5. I just love the papers and that chocolate lace. Gotta love Websters Pages!
6. My first attempt at Shabby Chic. This card took a while to make and I was really unsure if it would work or not, it almost went in the bin a couple of times, but I am glad I kept with it.
7. My MIL's birthday card. I love the warm autumn colours, raffia and this adorable Tilda.
8. A fairly new card using stamps from the Winter Magnolia card kit. So girly and pink!
9. One of my favourite Whiff of Joy images. More pretty pink!
10. Yep, another Magnolia image, but not a card... it is the Wishing Well I made for my guest DT posi at Make it Crafty.
Well, I can't wait to see what your top 10 are! Hope you can join in!